Problema com LNB INVACOM quatro saídas p/ 4 receptores (Quad INVACOM QDH-031)

selfsat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
antena offset 1,20m
My Location
Portugal
Transalation

Problem with LNB INVACOM four outputs for 4 receivers (Quad INVACOM QDH-031)
Good evening everyone.
I bought this LNB INVACOM QDH-031, as needed umLNB good performance to connect 4 receivers with two HD.
Was using a Invacom Twain 2 outputs. The picture I get with this 2-outs is excellent, good definition, vivid colors.
By placing the 4 LNB outputs while the rest of the setup (cables, receivers ,...) equal, getting a clear picture too, with "dead color" of much lower quality than that obtained with the 2 LNB outputs.
I do not know why, but I have done several tests and the problem is the LNB.
Wonder who has these LNBs if you have any explanation for this? Does the LNB is pirated? I bought it in servic * technical * in Portugal.
Note: A test I did was with a receiver SD tomson ZON TV and a CRT.
I put the brightness of the CRT at least the image was still clearly the suficinente to see. After I changed the LNB putting the old 2 out keeping the TV with minimum brightness. Do you know the result: very dark picture this little brightness.
I called the seller and he says it is not the LNB, but I see a very clear picture on all TVs, must be the LNB.
What do you think?

Boa noite a todos.
Comprei este LNB Quad INVACOM QDH-031, pois precisava de umLNB de boa performance para ligar 4 receptores sendo dois HD.
Estava a usar um Invacom Twain de 2 saídas. A imagem que obtenho com este de 2 saídas é excelente, boa definição, cores vivas.
Ao colocar o LNB de 4 saídas mantendo o resto da configuração (cabos, receptores,...) igual, obtive um imagem demasiado clara, com "cores mortas", de qualidade muito inferior à que obtinha com o LNB de 2 saídas.
Não sei qual a razão, mas já fiz vários testes e o problema está no LNB.
Pergunto a quem tenha estes LNBs se tem alguma explicação para isto? Será que o LNB é pirata? Comprei-o no servic* tecnic* em Portugal.
Nota: Um teste que fiz foi com um receptor SD tomson da ZON e um TV CRT.
Coloquei o brilho do CRT no mínimo e a imagem ainda estava clara o suficinente para se ver. Depois troquei o LNB colocando o antigo de 2 saídas mantendo a TV com brilho mínimo. Sabem qual o resultado: Imagem bastante escura isto pouco brilho.
Liguei para o vendedor e ele diz que não é do LNB, mas eu vejo a imagem muito clara em todos os televisores, tem de ser do LNB.
O que acham?

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
57E to 58W, C-band and Ku, DVB-S2, 4:2:2 and blindscan.
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
Mate, no way is that a problem with the LNB. Maybe in the analogue days, but there is no way changing the LNB from a 2 port to a 4 port is going to affect the colour output of a digital signal.