Problems receiving Conax

K

Khanh

Could anyone please tell me how can I do to receive conax? I have MR 1.080,a Titaniumcard.I had programme my tit with conax file ( conax-flash , conax.eep).but it don't works when I put my tit in MR . It shows "no avaiable card in the cam"under submenu card.I can't se Kiosk or DR TV. What did I do wrong?
In the canal satelite spain 19,2e can't I se Taquila even if I can se canal+ spain,cartoon network og the other program.
Thanks for helping !

K

Khanh

What did you mean with version of bios? Is Titanium version ? My tit is Os 1.06.

K

Khanh

I don't understand whay you do mean about bios .
Is that bios in the computer or reicever you mean ? I have Humax 5400z with Toh 31.

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I presume that Neo4051 is referring to the titanium operating system, some CAMs only like the earlier version of 1.03.

K

Khanh

Thank for helping Rolfw and neo4051. Now I can se Canal + og some Kiosk 1 to 11 men not from Kiosk 12 to 20 after I downgrade my tit to OS 1.03.
Men I can' t se more C+ spain , Taquila 19E or Sky Italia on Hotbird 13E

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Try checking the frequency of the later Kiosk channels and doing a rescan.