Problems with 3.23 update

biggles

Reaction score
Hi

After updating the dragon to 3.23 on my Technomate 5000 DABCI, the CAM is working fine, but I cant access the debug menu to perform further CAM updates. The upgrade doesnt seem to have corrupted, but now i'm stuck in the position of being unable to perform further CAM updates. :(

Has anyone else had this problem, or have any advice as to how I can rescue the CAM (i.e drop back to 3.22)?

Thanks

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi biggles,
I've read of this problem occuring with Humax 5400 but you're the first to mention the problem using a Technomate receiver. You can either look around for modified files, keys updated, or load an earlier version of predator.
Sorry I can't be more helpful.
Best wishes
Mickha

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
biggles said:
Hi

After updating the dragon to 3.23 on my Technomate 5000 DABCI, the CAM is working fine, but I cant access the debug menu to perform further CAM updates. The upgrade doesnt seem to have corrupted, but now i'm stuck in the position of being unable to perform further CAM updates. :(

Has anyone else had this problem, or have any advice as to how I can rescue the CAM (i.e drop back to 3.22)?

Thanks
i also had problems with 3.23, i tried everything i knew (which is not much) but i could only get it to clear fox & fox life on tv cabo. nothing else would clear so i ended up going back to pred 3.22. rob43