Problems with card and Sky 3

zarquon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
MULTI SATELLITE
My Location
uk
it looks like it's down to the way the emu/cardserver are handling the channel.
newcamd/betad - working
cant seem to get the others i have to co-operate though, could be something as some filtering, as it stands the default settings on the other emu/ cardservers seem a no-go at the moment, someone feel free to prove me wrong please.

zarquon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
MULTI SATELLITE
My Location
uk
ok, slight update to this, I left my dreambox running m*mcamd/new*s overnight on s*y one ( i've made a slight modification to to the mgmcamd config on the update section ,changed the option from 2 to 1), result, this morning the one of the tiers has updated, and we have sky three back.

fcs001fcs

Newbie to the Dream
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3 LNB 80CM Dish, (Hotbird, Astra 1 & 2) DM800, DM7020S & DM500S, PLi® Beta
My Location
BENELUX
Zarquon,

Thanks for the tip, I will try it now and see if it fixes my problem.

I forgot to mention that I have the DB7020 running m*mcamd/new*s just as you do so I thinks this will probably work.

MTF

This was my setting in mg_cfg.

# AU
# 01 enable AU
# 02 AU Auto
A: { 02 }

I have set it to 01 and will see how it works.

Thanks to all, FCS001

fcs001fcs

Newbie to the Dream
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3 LNB 80CM Dish, (Hotbird, Astra 1 & 2) DM800, DM7020S & DM500S, PLi® Beta
My Location
BENELUX
Seems I was too eager to fix the problem.

It was not working this morning when I checked it but my kids said that Sly Three was OK this evening.

I was so keen to fix the problem that I did not confirm if it was working or not when I did the config changed in mg_cfg. oooops.

I left the AU at 01 anyway to see if it helps in the future.

I suspect that it just took a while for the Tier update to get written to the Sly Card. That seems consistent with the other posts of a couple of days and Sly Three was back.

As long as it works I’m happy.

Cheers, FCS001

_stu_

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM7025 + 90cm Fibo Dish with Moteck SG2100A mod + Inverto White 0.3dB lnb + 55cm Philips Gregorian + Stab HH-120 + modded BGSat 0.3dB lnb
My Location
Worcs
zarquon said:
ok, slight update to this, I left my dreambox running m*mcamd/new*s overnight on s*y one ( i've made a slight modification to to the mgmcamd config on the update section ,changed the option from 2 to 1), result, this morning the one of the tiers has updated, and we have sky three back.

After having problems with my card not updating since I got a new dm7025 I came across this thread, and made the change suggested by Zarquon.

I then logged into the newcs admin port, switched emm logging on and have watched while my tiers get updated one at a time ;)

Thanks Zarquon you are a star!

So know we know how to configure newcs to update a sly card ;)