• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Professionals

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Don Mueck is a London-based photo-realist artist. Born in Melbourne, Australia, to parents who were toy makers, he worked on children's television shows for 15 years before working in special effects for David Bowie. In the early 1990's, still in his advertising days, Mueck was commissioned to sculpt something highly realistic, and was wondering what material would do the trick. Luckily, he saw a little architectural decor on the wall of a boutique and asked what the nice, pink stuff was made of. Fibreglass resin was the answer and Mueck has made it his choice for sculpture ever since

Attachments

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Of the same, boy he has been busy

Attachments

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
They are spectacular. :)

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
--------See sig--------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
They're disturbingly good.

It wasn't until after I clicked on the last photo in the first batch that I realised that it wasn't someone having a dump! I guess this says more about me than the photo...

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
To continue this subject, here is the exact opposite, talk about one extreme to another powerpoint required but well worth it

Attachments