ProgDVBEngine - Device NOT Started

dodi

Reaction score
patmos said:
Thank you dodi. I manage to make it work on my second drive also by uninstall and reinstall. But both progdvb 4.85 and technisat dvbviewer are working ok . I have not tried DVBDream.
It still failed to install correctly on my first drive where all my softs are. Yellow mark in device manager.

its good that you install progdvb but try for dvbdream its really a good dream running very smooth on my pc

patmos

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
STRONG SRT-4910+,SunRay4HDse,TBS5922, 2.4M P.F Apstar7(76.5 DEGE), 120cm dish PAS 10 Ku( 68.5 DEGE),3.0M Mesh Motorised dish on arc (AM44 (11DEGW) to AM33(96.5 DEGE),150 cm dish W3C(16 DeG E)+ side LNB Ew2A(10 DEGE),90cm W4/W7 (36 DEGE)
My Location
Mauritius
Thank you Dodi. I've installed DVBDREAM. Nice program. GUI better than progdvb but seems to be at same level
Finally I got SS2 to work on my first partition. I receive a reply from technisat which read thus:
please remove the driver for the SkyStar 2 and the card from the computer.
Then download the latest chipset driver available for the used mainboard and install this to the Windows installation.
Then shutdown the system again and insert the SkyStar 2 again. Install the latest driver 4.4.1 which is available on our website
http://www.technisat.com

and this is what I did.

I downloaded the latest driver(sis 645 chipset) for asus P4s333 motherboard.I did not remove the card from the PC. I only disable it and reanable it.Install driver ver 4.4.1 from technisat. Restarted PC. Everything works ok.
So chipset driver update is important