coconut

My Satellite Setup
Window XP
4 x Receiver,
2.4M x1 0.6M x8, 0.9M x1, 1.2M x1
My Location
HKG
Hi everyone;

I have try to use winexplorer to program my Titanium card but found it coming up with lot of error - like script error (running time error), can someone tell me how to program the TC by winexploere. here is my proceedure :

1. loed "loadeep" script
2. execute script
3. it prompt to load the "bin10" file and run
4. the program show "Script Error on Line 90
Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 6 Bytes Requested, 0 Bytes Read"

should I program the card first or just leave it "blank", can someone told me how to program or where I can found a program guide for winexplorer to program a TC???

Thanks

Adam

P.S. I'm now try to found something useful on the online document for my programming study.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
What file are you trying to put on coconut?

For conax files Titanium Progger is the best.

coconut

My Satellite Setup
Window XP
4 x Receiver,
2.4M x1 0.6M x8, 0.9M x1, 1.2M x1
My Location
HKG
I have a Xsat 410 with Nagra system, it is a most propular satellite receiver over my place, so I need a file to put into Titanium Card. the problem is I'm living far away from europe, so the existing files are not fit here, I need to change the data inside. I have most of the data but just can fit in the normal Titanium file I found on the net. hope later a editor for nagra cam files is available.