programers&cards

machno

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
32 " LG with built in 160 g recorder and digital terestrial Tv with twin tuner - 85cm Penta dish
Humax HD 2000 ci and
Nanoxx hd 9500 receivers - all linked to
my computer and 7 digital speakers with subwoofer
My Location
rotherham
Looks like powervu is out,so come on all you young boffins and help a old man out, my receiver is a Force 1145s and it has cams embedded for Viasat and Canal.Which is the best card and the easiest programmer. I have never used a programmer before, but I was able to program the Nokia 8003 D2mac receiver from the remote control. So please don't forget to give me full instructions and many thanks to whoever replies to my call for help.
Cheers - Machno

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Hello machno

It's worth taking a look at the cards and programmers section for information. Personally, and I think this applies to a few others, the 'Elvis' programmer is pretty easy to master using the software called 'Multiprog' by TJ. It connects to a physical com port on your pc. If you want a programmer that connects via USB then the 'Inifinity' may be the one to go for.