Programmed cards

F

fearny23

Regular Member
Messages
82
Likes
0
#1
Is anyone willing to prgramme some cards for me to just see if they actually work in my receiver. I was having probleme before. If they do work then I wondered if you could tell me how to reprogramme the cards once they have expired. Thanks in advance. I'm willing to pay for them.
 
stevo

stevo

Regular Member
Messages
203
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
dreamboxhd 800 pvr
2 x dreambox 500s
globalstar-m6 free to air
1 metre dish
80cm dish
60 cm dish
all via diqsec switch.
My Location
england
#2
fearny23 said:
Is anyone willing to prgramme some cards for me to just see if they actually work in my receiver. I was having probleme before. If they do work then I wondered if you could tell me how to reprogramme the cards once they have expired. Thanks in advance. I'm willing to pay for them.
thats piricy against the law,only use genuine cards,and stay on the right side of the law
 
F

fearny23

Regular Member
Messages
82
Likes
0
#3
People are breaking the law on here all the time.
stevo said:
thats piricy against the law,only use genuine cards,and stay on the right side of the law
 
Razor

Razor

Retired Mod
Messages
1,319
Likes
0
My Location
Ireland
#4
* fearny23, we don't want your money, but if you tell us what gear you have and what channels you want, we wiil help you to program the cards.
 
S

shakur

Member
Messages
1
Likes
0
#5
on that note i am wondering is it possible to repro an arabesque card ?? just curious :p
 
M

miller

Member
Messages
1
Likes
0
#6
Razor said:
* fearny23, we don't want your money, but if you tell us what gear you have and what channels you want, we wiil help you to program the cards.
i have a manhatten 5500 with xcam ,cas interface 2 deluxe with multi programmer, blank funcard 2. i would like to know what files i need and where to get them for multivision tps and any others i may be able to get.

thanks
phil
 
H

hoopster

Regular Member
Messages
18
Likes
0
#7
hi
can anyone help to get back absat back , its gone since last night
many thanks
 
Top