Programmed cards

fearny23

Reaction score
Is anyone willing to prgramme some cards for me to just see if they actually work in my receiver. I was having probleme before. If they do work then I wondered if you could tell me how to reprogramme the cards once they have expired. Thanks in advance. I'm willing to pay for them.

stevo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreamboxhd 800 pvr
2 x dreambox 500s
globalstar-m6 free to air
1 metre dish
80cm dish
60 cm dish
all via diqsec switch.
My Location
england
fearny23 said:
Is anyone willing to prgramme some cards for me to just see if they actually work in my receiver. I was having probleme before. If they do work then I wondered if you could tell me how to reprogramme the cards once they have expired. Thanks in advance. I'm willing to pay for them.
thats piricy against the law,only use genuine cards,and stay on the right side of the law

fearny23

Reaction score
People are breaking the law on here all the time.
stevo said:
thats piricy against the law,only use genuine cards,and stay on the right side of the law

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
* fearny23, we don't want your money, but if you tell us what gear you have and what channels you want, we wiil help you to program the cards.

shakur

Reaction score
on that note i am wondering is it possible to repro an arabesque card ?? just curious :p

miller

Reaction score
Razor said:
* fearny23, we don't want your money, but if you tell us what gear you have and what channels you want, we wiil help you to program the cards.
i have a manhatten 5500 with xcam ,cas interface 2 deluxe with multi programmer, blank funcard 2. i would like to know what files i need and where to get them for multivision tps and any others i may be able to get.

thanks
phil

hoopster

Reaction score
hi
can anyone help to get back absat back , its gone since last night
many thanks