Intel Pentium 4, 2,6 GHz
512 MB RAM

I'm using Cas Interface 3Plus
I'm using Titanium and Gamma Cards
Mainly for NOVA GREECE
My Location
Greece
Hello folks

I have a problem programming my Titanium Card.
It’s a Titanium card 3.25 or 3.4 (I’m not sure wich one) and I’m trying to program it using CAS Interface 3Plus.
This is what I do: I open the CAS Interface Studio 8.7 and set Phoenix Mode 3.68. Then I open the Titanium Card Progger (I’ve tried several versions of that programmer), put in the card and it appears the following information: ATR: no ATR, unsupported Titanium OS found. And then I press the Erase button and on the screen appears ..sending TRAPCODE.. but nothing else happens. I keep waiting for about 3 hours and it still says ..sending TRAPCODE..
I’ve even tried to switch off FIFO buffers, but it’s still the same problem.
I’ve red that I should open some programs like Microsoft Office to slow my PC down. Well I did so, but still nothing.

About my PC: WindowsXP Professional, Service Pack 3
Pentium 4, 2,6 GHz
512 MB RAM

PS do I have to put the card into the CAS interface with the chip UP or DOWN? (I’ve tried both, but am still not sure)

Thank you.

Later

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
It would probably be easier to use the Cas Studio options, Start up Cas Studio 8.7, click on the Smartcard tab and the Titanium option, unless uing the new Titanium 3 card, then check that you have all the correct cables connected to your Cas 3 programmer, including the serial cable.

DonVatserable

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Windows XP Professional
Service Pack 3
Intel Pentium 4, 2,6 GHz
512 MB RAM

I'm using Cas Interface 3Plus
I'm using Titanium and Gamma Cards
Mainly for NOVA GREECE
My Location
Greece
I've tried this too, but it didn't work. Today I tried to programm the Card using T3loader.exe, but im getting the following message: Trapping Card ...
waiting for ATR...
NO ATR
Erasing Failed ! Card not Detected.
Loading Cryptkey from File: C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Benjamin\Desktop\NOVACY AND GR_TITANUM3_A_28.02.2010\T3_mchellas_CryptKey.hex
80 82 00 00 08 [00] 43 52 59 50 54 4F 53 00
Setting Authcode failed

the cables and ports are all correct

any other help?

thanx anyway