Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
next 2000 common interface
dargon cam
aston cam
irdeto cam
My Location
UNITED KINGDOM
hi ppl, if anybody out there has a sony psp with firmware 1.00 or 1.50 on it. plz visit this following site. www.pspupdates.com

its a cool site with plenty of hacks for the sony psp like great emulaters for gameboy,snes etc right on your psp. and homebrew applications. remeber you must have firmware 1.00 or 1.50 on your psp to get any of the emulaters or homebrew appliacations to work on your psp.

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Thanks - the UK version is still some days away from launch so if anyone has any good deals feel free to share them with me.

Managed to get £20 off the DS when that was launched.

The deals so far all look the same best I can find is Amazon at £178.99 with free delivery and includes the usual value pack.

Keep your eye out for anything better - thanks.

May have to change my name - :-doh!

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
All the rage, launched today...

Want one for 20% OFF?

Order here - first order 20% Off

Link here

Don't say I'm not good to you....

Status
Not open for further replies.