Pugeot 206 Advert!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Can anyone help me to find the song for this advert? My eldest son has just bought a 206... and I want to slip a CD with this catchy song on it into his ice when he isn't looking!..

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
waverider said:
Can anyone help me to find the song for this advert? My eldest son has just bought a 206... and I want to slip a CD with this catchy song on it into his ice when he isn't looking!..
Its by John Murphy..........In The House In A Heartbeat.......available from all good.........well it might be............brian

dishdoctor

My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
dishdoctor said:
Its by John Murphy..........In The House In A Heartbeat.......available from all good.........well it might be............brian
Originally by Fatty McGee...from the film 28 Days Later.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
dishdoctor said:
You now owe me a Large Vodka in my ice...........
Well i did mean to ask for the full versian MP3 download m8...I'v found the actual ad song...any clues doc?

dishdoctor

My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
What more can i do?........you whistle and i will sing it to you.........