Pure Highway Modification,to use external antena In Port in during batery operation?

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hello!
last week,i bought a pure highway in the auction house,because,from my nabour country switzerland the now start to transmit in dab+,old dab will swtiched off,here in austria we have still no dab,around 35 km,from boarder,the singal,disapear,with the normal car window antenna,before my house,
with a external channel 12 antenna,bought from karhrain with around 8 elements,i have good signal,after soldering a antenna connector cable,to a 2.5mm connector!
i mostly want to use the radio at home,and not in the card,the only problem,i cannot solve yet,at the moment,i disconect the power from the car,and using normal battery instead,the antenna inport will be swtiched off in the battery mode.
thats very bad,is there any known modification?
to swtich the antenna input on during use with battery?
i need a device,not convert the car power to normal 220 volt,i need in other direction from 220 volt,to the car power adaptor,but where i can find it,maybe its a soldering bridge inside radio,that let me use the antenna in ,the battery mode?
thanks for your input,its a little bit complicated,but i hope not a imposible project!
is there in the meantime,a normal car radio on the market,that support dab +?
from german package i only see names,but i hear nothing signal to weak,the still transmit in normal dab dab+ come later!