QboxHD Mini Enigma 2 receiver for sale

zumtotal

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skybox M3
My Location
UK
Qbox2small.jpg

I'm looking for £150 o.n.o, including Guaranteed Special Delivery to mainland UK.

Duolabs QboxHD Mini
This receiver has been lightly used only by myself and it's in very good working order.

Features:
Open source Linux Enigma 2 based firmware, easily updateable by USB or ethernet port
Many plugins available, including OSCAM (takes c-line)
One HD satellite tuner fitted (DVB-S2). You may also purchase (elsewhere) and easily fit a second tuner (DVB-S2, DVB-C or DVB-T)
DiSEqC compatible (for use with static dish and multiple LNBs or motor)
PVR via USB external hard drive/flash drive (not included)
Cool 2" TFT screen for display of picons etc.
2 smartcard slots
1 x HDMI + 1 x Scart + component outputs
RS232 port
Three USB 2.0 ports
Compact and well-built, dimensions 26 x 20 x 4.5cm
Can run off 12V, so ideal for caravans and motorhomes. Comes with 240/12V external PSU with dual purpose UK 3-pin or European 2-pin mains plug
More information can be found at: h**p://www.duolabs.com/qboxmini.html

The receiver in the picture is the one I'm selling. It will be sent in its original retail packaging, which will contain the receiver, remote control (including batteries), external PSU, full printed manual in English, and one USB flash drive holding the firmware. HDMI/ethernet/RS232 cables are NOT included.

Shipping:
I live in the Channel Islands and will post this item VAT PAID so that you will not incur any Customs charges.

Insured Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed will be used, so it should arrive the day after posting, excluding weekends. Delivery will have to be signed for.

If you live in the Highlands or Islands, or continental Europe, contact me for postage costs before bidding.

Payment:
I will accept Paypal, but I'm also happy to take a cheque or BACS transfer from a UK buyer. You will have to wait for your cheque to clear before I post the box, though.