Questions from a noob!

Reaction score
Well, i ve got to say you are doin a good job guys. I d like to ask some questions cause i am a "little" noob!First of all, i own a nokia 9800 and a sat with 2 lnbs for astra/hotbird and a euroirdeto softcell 2.06. Which options do i have to make most of my system(watch scrambled channels) and how can i do it? Do i need to buy other cams, programmers for pc,etc? I also own a viaccess card from an official subscription. But hte company has closed now. Can i reprogram this card?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The Irdeto CAM can be used with a season interface quite successfully, but for that you need to be running the computer and have a connection from it to decrypt anything. Best bet would be to get yourself another CAM, the Dragon, Matrix Revolutions or X-CAM would give you a lot of potential. Some of the CAMs have their own loader directly connected to the serial port, but others require a phoenix programmer and either a dedicated loader card or funcard for loading of new software.