• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Quotes

dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020 and AZ Elite and a few DM800
My Location
Sweden
Some good some ......:)

"Here is a very odd story. A woman in Tennessee is now suing a local pharmacy after buying what she thought were birth control patches. They turned out to be nicotine patches. The good news, her new baby is now down to a half a pack a day."
~ Jay Leno

"Over the weekend, Bill and Hillary Clinton were spotted hiking in a national park near Washington. Yeah, after a 10-mile hike, Bill said 'I just can't seem to shake her'"
~ Dave Letterman

"A new survey says that New Jersey is the most livable state in the U.S. The survey has a margin of error of 100 percent."
~ Conan O'Brien

"Every government is run by liars and nothing they say should be believed."
~ I.F. Stone

Proof for the above statement can be found in the quote below...

"Gaiety is the most outstanding feature of the Soviet Union."
~ Joseph Stalin

"We've had huge rain storms all the way from Minnesota to New York. Or as Al Gore calls it, global leaking."
~ Jay Leno

"Here's something new in law enforcement. In L.A. they are using unmanned drones flying over the city to fight crime.
This should take some pressure off Superman."
~ Dave Letterman

"Here's some interesting news – a woman in Milwaukee gave birth to a 13 pound 12 ounce baby girl last week. Thirteen pounds, 12
ounces!
Doctors say the baby will be walking before the mother."

~ Jay Leno

"Recent studies have found that a diet high in soy beans and soy sauce can result in infertility in men.....which goes to explain China's low population."

~ Conan O'Brien

"I took a course in speed reading and was able to read 'War and Peace' in twenty minutes. It's about Russia."

~Woody Allen

It's now been 48 hours that Paris Hilton has been in jail — which sets a new L.A. record for the longest time a celebrity has ever spent in prison."
~ Jay Leno

"Earlier today, Scooter Libby was sentenced to 30 months in prison. Afterwards, Scooter said, 'I just hope I have the chance to clear my incredibly stupid name.'"
~ Conan O'Brien

"The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of
pals out there. Type in - 'Find people who have s_x with goats that are on fire' and the computer will say, 'Specify type of goat.'"

~ Richard Jeni

"After Mama gave birth to 12 of us kids, we put her up on a pedestal. It was mostly to keep Daddy away from her."
~ Dolly Parton

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers."
~ Thomas Jefferson (or as Al Sharpton calls him: Grandpappy)