Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
FORTEC PASSION with TECHNOMATE HH 2600 and 90cm dish with
ICECRYPT LNB.
DELL DIMENSION 4600
My Location
ESSEX COAST
Dear Sir/Madam,
I have been a member for several weeks now, but alas, my problem has not appeared on your site for some reason and thus has not received any attention from fellow members.
Could you please help.
Many thanks.

Regards Qwest
Copied from profile posts by admin

Hello to fellow members.
I wonder if a kind person out there could help solve my problem.
I am using a fortec passion receiver along with a technomate 2600 hh motor+85cm dish with an icecrypt lnb linked by hd100 cable.
I am able to store up to 10 sat positions but quite often all sat positions are lost.
When I then eg save astra 19.2 then hotbird 13 then thor 0.8 I find when I then select astra 19.2 the position has already been lost and when I select hotbird this position has also been lost along with thor. It can then take numerous attempts before the desired sat positions are eventually saved.
Could someone at all enlighten me as to how to set up my hh motor correctly.

Regards Qwest
One point I don't understand is the (software) set east/west limits, it isn't clear to me how these are set.
Please note: I do reset the hh motor

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Well, if for some unexplained reason the Post detailing your problem has gone AWOL, I'm afraid you'll need to Post it again.

We can't help you with it until you tell us what it is.

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
QWEST said:
Dear Sir/Madam,
I have been a member for several weeks now, but alas, my problem has not appeared on your site for some reason and thus has not received any attention from fellow members.
Could you please help.
Many thanks.
Regards Qwest

You have been posting in 'Visitor Messages' on your profile. You'll need to post in the main forum under the relevant section.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Good spot - a novel approach, though!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Have added one of the profile posts into the first post on this thread, will move it later to the fortec section. Initially sounds to me that it is suffereing from one of the many fortecstar faults, had several that won't hold on to new settings after power down, probably worth taking the box back.