RE: The end is nigh

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Sorry about this chaps, but I have accidentally deleted the above thread, tried to get it back but to no avail.

Sorry again,

Rolf

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
LOL :)

Rolf

That'll teach me to edit something while I'm trying to watch a film at the same time. ;)

C

cindy

Hi Rolf
does this mean we cant get the channels anymore I had them today but now they are scrambled again or is there another set of keys
Cindy

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 27-Apr-02 AT 11:36 PM (GMT)]I have no way of checking at the moment Cindy, as my only box is out on loan for a few days. There were some keys posted in the alt.tech.digital-tv newsgroup yesterday, but there's no real confirmation that they work yet.

Rolf

Try this Keylog http://uk.geocities.com/itvdigiuk/downloads.htm