Reality Great Cam

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
I have had my Reality 1 week now. I am amazed how great it is. no need for a programmer or card. Just put it ihn your PCMCIA laptop slot and load up the the latest phonix.upd file and bingo. It was weird at first as I could only clear the TPS and Multivision packages. But having siffed through varios other forums I have cleared all the Sky Italia Package apart from the ones which are in Videoguard. Also Nagravsion stuff. Even the Absat package has cleared. The following channels me is now enjoying. MTV Base, M6 Black Music. Playboy UK, mature content ( Multivision at night). XXL (Absat).
My question is when the new channels in S*ca2 , Nagra2 are cracked will the Reality Cam be able to support this or will it go obselete?
Shahid.
rolfw I am gutted these channels have been opened since 5 months ago on Reality Cam. If you hear any news of a better Cam which can do good stuff as the Reality with out the need of a programmer and card. Just by using a laptop PCMCIA slot then pass on the info. Hip hip hooray for me. I did my first remote key update through the reciever last night. I have come a long way since joining the brilliant forum.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
All of the channels have not been available on the reality cam for the last 6 months Shahid, in fact only since fairly recently, they are also available on the Dragon, MR, MRev and several embedded receivers. They could of course all disappear as quickly as they appeared.