receiving hotbirds on 6 feet dish in Pakistan

gul_the_bull

Regular Member
My Satellite Setup
skystar 2 pci dvb card
6 feet metal casted dish with full c/ku support.
My Location
Pakistan
Hi I am getting hotbird on a six feet solid dish in mianwali Pakistan many of my folks are receiving it on 3 meter dish please note that LNB must match with the 6 feet dish
 
Excellent stuff!

This is the sort of info that should be in the general fringe reception section -- so I'll move it there. :)
 
nice one, how much off hotbird can you recieve ?
 
yes I am receiving all the channels of hotbird HOT234Kw and Hot006Kb beam (as on satcodx list )channels.It is very hard to adjust the dish and the LNB but I managed to do so after some mechanical alterations to the feed of the LNB as normal LNB are for OFFset dishes and we generally use prime focus deep dishes causing great signal loss
 
The frequencies of Hotbird you can receive on 6 feet fibre glass
dish in Pakistan are

10719
10775
10796
10723
11766
11804
11919
12169
12245
12654
12673
12692
 
Well friends before I was getting HB 4 on six feet(180cm) dish and as the HB8 arrived the fringe reception has degraded and I am unable to receive valuable signals from HB8 on the same setup. Signal from other satellites are visible.Any body from Pakistan receiving signals of HB8 like 12692,12360 and others on any setup please reply
 
you was doing well to get hotbird on that size dish

think you may need to go bigger prehaps 2-3metre
 
Back
Top