Advice Needed Reception of Amos 2/3 4 West in SW Cornwall ?

Ukrainian TPs are on both, Amos 3 and Amos 2. Amos 3 is the weakest one. T-Home are on Amos 2 so are relatively easy to receive.
 
So are the Ukrainian transponders the strongest at 4°W in the UK then?

Hallo Nothing from either at the moment midday as yesterday.

Yesterday evening 10.934H was round 57Q 10.805H 50Q

I also have a jack to move the dish vertically, but that was it : )

Also added 31.5w IS-25 another weaker sat, at least for me at 75Q station Cherifla TV 12.283 V

Overcast some rain but with breaks in the clouds.

Regards Spiff
 
I might have a go for the T-Home stuff on my 80cm dish here in Worcester then. Satbeams reckons the Verticals should be around 48dBW here and I can just nudge my 5W dish over a little to try.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top