Reception of Badr4 (26E)

I beleive the signal comes from Astra 2E @ 28.5 east
06.09.2016 11428 H
DVB-S/MPEG-2 27500 2/3 Freesat w 2E
UK
TRP 1
encrypted
TRP 1 6001 6002 Eng 10600
Conax
-R- Freesat Info
3603 Eng 10530
© w
FlySat Astra 2E/2F/2G @ 28.2° East
 
I beleive the signal comes from Astra 2E @ 28.5 east
06.09.2016 11428 H
DVB-S/MPEG-2 27500 2/3 Freesat w 2E
UK
TRP 1
encrypted
TRP 1 6001 6002 Eng 10600
Conax
-R- Freesat Info
3603 Eng 10530
© w
FlySat Astra 2E/2F/2G @ 28.2° East

Yes William thanks again you did post the info in post 71, 11428 is very strong for me for some reason I don't loose it until I get to very near to 23.5 I have had problems with ghosting around 28 in the past.
 
According to Flysat there is a new T2-MI mux for MBC HD on 12600V 25000 8PSK 2/3 on Badr 4.
On my system I have no signal, although I have to say that my motor needs readjustment, I'm way off on the eastern side!
Has anyone succeeded to lock the frequency?
 
The transmission is said to be standard DVB-S2 so it can be received with any HD receiver despite the fact that it won't download any channels!
 
This transmission in T2-M1 requires a compatible receiver to resolve this transmission,
None of my satellite receivers can download this transponder I will check with the spectrum analyzer later to confirm if this is a beam we can receive,
12600 V
DVB-S2/8PSK
MPEG-4
T2-MI 25000 2/3
 
Yes I can confirm it is active but very weak here.

DSCN1608[1].webp
 
If Flysat's data is correct, it should work just like the T2-MI streams on 55E, meaning it can be locked but no channels on standard receivers. Unless it is also a MIS with PLS scrambling like Zeonbud on 4.8E!
 
I suspect that as well, perhaps a PLS too!
However if the T2-MI contains the channels Flysat lists, I don't think SR 4000 could be enough!
 
From Cyprus with 2.1m . Its PL Scrambling.
NSJQuxZ.jpg
 
I have now just scanned with EBS pro and I get a no-lock signal at 8.5db. I will search for the code and hopefully we'll get this!
 
I can receive 11958H, 11996H, 12015V, 12054V, 12207V, 12226H, 12245V, 12523V and 12683V
but not:
11919H, 11938V, 11977V, 12034H, 12073H, 12111H-12182H and 12740H

Anyone know why I cannot receive those when in the past I used to get the most of them (especially I'm sure of receiving MBC quite good) since the most of them have the same parameters as the one I can receive?
Are they still on Badr 4?
 
According to most sites they are all on the same bird , so should not be a problem , however , there is talk of a new bird taking over , so maybe it has started.
Cannot check now as it is Emmerdale time and if I did , I´d be making no further posts!
 
I can receive 11958H, 11996H, 12015V, 12054V, 12207V, 12226H, 12245V, 12523V and 12683V
but not:
11919H, 11938V, 11977V, 12034H, 12073H, 12111H-12182H and 12740H

Anyone know why I cannot receive those when in the past I used to get the most of them (especially I'm sure of receiving MBC quite good) since the most of them have the same parameters as the one I can receive?
Are they still on Badr 4?

See attach my H Scan from 19.07pm UK time.
Hope this helps
 

Attachments

  • 26e.webp
    26e.webp
    277.4 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top