reciever software

h-u-m-a-x

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
humax
My Location
london
hello every one,
I'm a newbe and just had a question please, I gave my receiver to a lad to update it for me to watch multivision and other pay tv channels on hotbird for free, he installed a software on me satellite receiver and now when i go on certain channels (pay tv's) and when double click on the exit button of the remote control it basically gives me a software screen that I can enter codes , but I don't do nothin and it suddenly shows the pay tv's like multivision and etc..., Can any 1 tell me what is this software, and where can i get it from, and is it possible to install it on any receiver,
please gimme a link or something to follow for more information regarding this software.:confused
cheers

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The s/w is receiver dependant - theres no such thing as generic s/w that goes onto any receiver.

Do a search by manufacturer & model name across the forum - if its a common make you should be able to track it down fairly quickly.

Delving intoi the deeper functions of the receiver menu may show which firmware you have in system settings. Expect the pay channels to go blank once the embedded keys change!