recording Sky Tv

P

piethrower

I have tried and tried to plug in everything in the right places but even then I cannot record Sky channels. I will be glad of your feedback

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
Please supply more information on you tv/video. Number of scarts, in/out etc.

Then I will help you buddy. :)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 15-Apr-02 AT 06:17 PM (GMT)]As Shahid says, it would help with some information about your setup, but here's a basic plan.

The basic connection for recording if you're using scart leads is, Scart from Digibox (labelled TV scart socket)to TV , scart from Digibox (labelled Video scart socket) to Video (if it has two, use the one that says input/output.

When trying to record, the video must be set to either AV1 or AV2, sometimes known as EXT1 and EXT2. You can normally access these by using the channel up/down control on the video remote, they will appear below channel 1.

If you are trying to record using the coax cable from the digibox to the Video, you will need to select a clear channel on the video, say 10, and tune that channel to the digbox.

Rolf