Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hello !
today i recogneized,that not only theme x gone,also red hot x channels dreambox showsme pat not found,after a recscan channels are gone,would mean,there are all out of money,and the customors lost all there money too,with no change to get it back!
when the have many hundret thausenens,and each one of them pays 249€ in one year,then a lot of money will be gone forever..!

dmgp

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Superjack positioner, VU+Duo,Eagle, 1.2 Wineguard mesh dish
My Location
Berks
Hi Turok
They haven't gone, change of frequency recently HB 10815 h 27500 4/5.
rgds
dmgp

ormoslo

Reaction score
Hello,I have a Dorcel 5 card and from yesterday the 4 red hot channels don't open only Dorcel is clear.
Has anyone same problem?

popovp

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My system:Receiver-Ferguson Ariva 102E HD, Sky Sat 9900FTA+emu;Ferguson FX-6600CR/OCTAGON SF318 soft;LNB-Sky Sat, universal, 0,2dB;1.17x1.06m offset dish ;Diseqc 1,2 +USALS Moteck2100A motor; 1,2m parabola+0,3dB Inverto @ H-H Strong SRT DM 2100
My Location
Varna, Bulgaria
Dolly Buster takes Redhot

Shortly after the end of Free-X, Redhot is accepted. Just after 1 year and 4 months, Redhot is now history. Dolly Buster Media Dolly Buster Media assumes Redhot completely changes the name of the subscription and the transmitter.

By the end of April will be called the sender nor Redhot 1-4 and HD. From 01 May it is then over. Then start Dolly Buster and Redhot TV is history, like his predecessor SOS and theme-X aka Sexview.

For customers, nothing changes. The new station will be as follows.

1. 1. Dolly Buster Media Dolly Buster Media
2. 2. Dolly Buster Hardcore Dolly Buster Hardcore
3. 3. Dolly Buster Classic Dolly Buster Classic
4. 4. Dolly Buster Fetisch Dolly Buster Fetish
5. 5. Dolly Buster HD Dolly Buster HD

All current and Redhot Redhot HD Smart Cards then decrypt the new Dolly Buster station.The program consists in part of the old content and the Redhot Footage of Dolly Buster Media. The share of German films is expected to increase following the acquisition.
Turbosat the operators of Redhot takes care of the future only for the distribution of smart cards.Dolly Buster Media is 100% then responsible for the content of the station.

Quelle: saterotik Source: saterotik