Reelbox V3 Lite + HD-Ext & Technisat Digicorder HD S2

Zipper

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ARCAM AVR 600,ARCAM DV137 ,B&W CM1'S FRONT,B&W AS2 SUB, B&W MINI THEATERS MT1'S CENTRE & REARS,DM8000HD PVR,REELBOX AVG I , ,TECHNISAT DIGICORDER HD S2X,PIONEER KRL37V KURO,PANASONIC TX37LZD800,SKY HD MULTIROOM ,H
My Location
THe PLaNET GWaCO!
As subject a silver finish "HDTV" Reelbox V3 Lite very minimal use Linux/Vdr operating system approx 12 months old and in mint unmarked condition, 160 gb hdd, 256mb ram,DVD rewriter,OE Atheros Chipset WLAN PCI card + antenna (if needed) ethernet,USB's front/rear,Firewire,x2 scarts and recently fitted with HD MPEG 2/4 AVC H264 Extension addon with HDMI/YUV output board,other plugable PCI tuners available DVB-S/S2,DVB-C,DVB-T. Included tuners are 2 x DVB-S/S2 1 x DVB-S boxed with all documentation £525.00 to include insured postage.

FYI:If Anyone thinks that support for the reelbox V3 Lite was dead!, a major update with completely re-styled software (Avantgarde HD Player will be adapted)) and user interface plus a lot of the software features in the avantgarde have also completely been re-written and implemented in the reelbox lite also.

This release is on the cards for end of june or there abouts, i have a sneaky feeling that reelbox's with Live HD Kits fitted and HD Kits are about to be very sought after!!.

This information above was released by Reel-multimedia 5th febuary 2008 on there website.

Update: As of 23-02-08 it has been confirmed/released that CCam is now fully working and implemented in the reelbox Lite & Avantgarde and various images that are available!!.

Also "HDTV" Technisat digicorder HD S2X twin Input DVB S/S2 tuners 160GB SATA HDD PVR Dual Recording, twin card slots,twin CI interfaces,HDMI,USB 2.0 Front/Rear, Ethernet, Component output, x 2 scarts, conax embedded complete with Radioropa/Horbruch subscription card and a host of other unique features unique to technisat, finished in two tone silver/part gloss black fascia bought in December from an authorized technisat dealer so therefore is warranted for 3yrs (Extendable to 5yrs) as new mint boxed condition £370.00 to include insured delivery.

NB: Both of the above receivers are Quality units and are "Made in Germany" All receipts/proof of ownership are available!.

NB: I'M NOT INTERESTED IN SEPERATING/SELLING THE REELBOX HD-EXTENSION AND/OR THE S2 TUNERS IT IS BEING SOLD COMPLETE WITH!!.

Regards to all.