Remote eye through RF outlet: Problem!

kash79

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i have one digital box with freeview in one room and want to connect the other one to it in second room
My Location
london
hi, i have just connected my second tvin bedroom to my amstrad drx400 digital box through RF out and placed a romote eye from tvlink.co.uk in between. Now i easily get the reception but the tv link is not turned on and so i cannot chage the channels from there.

The instruction manual says that i have to enable the RFout connector in order to turn on the tv link remote eye, but the amstrad drx400 doesent show me the options when i go into services->setup etc.

Does anyone know the solution to this problem?

thanks

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Go to Services, System Setup, 01 select (press these three keys in quick succession and the installer menu appears), then press RF Outlets.:)

kash79

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i have one digital box with freeview in one room and want to connect the other one to it in second room
My Location
london
i tried this key combination
services > 04 system setup > but the option 01 is picture settings and there is no rf out option. I browsed around all the setup options but couldnt find it

aggahhaa...a.aa.

Yeshi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dm500, TM9100, Samsung V+, 1M Dish. Motect 2100..
37Inch Plasma, Wii, Xbox360.
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
no, 04 does nothing for what u want.. u need

services 0 1 select rf outlets is an option in the engineers menu.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
No, unfortunately you didn't carry out my instructions to the letter.
Go to Services, System Setup, 01 select (press these three keys in quick succession and the installer menu appears), then press RF Outlets.