RIP Ed Jones, aka Aussie50...

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
Just watched a video posted by Big Clive informing us that Ed Jones, better known on youtube as Aussie50, took his life yesterday:

RIP Fella...

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
Not a name that I know but a very sad story.

RIP Ed.

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
He was one of the various engineering types on youtube doing many things from repairs, restorations and modifications to electricals, electronics, engines, motors, generators etc., aswell as performing silly things like throwing stuff into washing machines spinning at high speed, making things that went bang using electricity, and making things like the "Doomed ATM" where he gutted an ex-cash machine and turned it into a Doom Arcade machine...

His antics inspired me to do stuff like it myself, he was really knowledgable and intelligent, knew his stuff about a lot of things, and was just a great guy to watch his videos, he's a loss to the Youtube community...

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
So sad ........