RIP Zeta?

mikk

Reaction score
After moving dish to Hotbird and testing for signal with meter (cam in receiver) my blue zeta will not decrypt FX 1 & 2. It worked fine before I moved it with FX 3M on Astra. I am thinking maybe I've fooked up the cam somehow? If I have can it be repaired? Any ideas?
user_online.gif

mikkView Public ProfileSend a private message to mikkFind More Posts by mikkAdd mikk to Your Buddy List

nathanvtr

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
fortec star fsci - 5100 ultra reciever. 2 cam slots.

90cm dish

titanium 0.2db lnb

disceq motor

loopthrough to Sky digital box.

Dragon Cam v4.1 pred 332

Now a CAS3 owner
My Location
Wolverhampton
i think you mean Fx3 not Fx3m, 3m to my knowledge only decrypts with a yellow zeta cam.

Try a few times to inialise it or reset your reciever before you write off the cam, had a problem like this with mine and it turned out the reciever was being iffy.

your blue zeta should get you Fx1-2 and 3 on 19.2 astra which is just a repeat of 2 on hotbird.

good luck matey

mikk

Reaction score
Thanks nathan, good things come to those who wait, and I should have waited. I left the receiver on fx and went out for two hours - came back still nothing but later in the evening the cam decided to wake up and is now working. Picture quality is a bit ropey compared to Astra but Hb is a weaker signal.