RO.VE.R Rover Satellite meter software

ALLSAT67

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+DUO - 1.1 triax motorised dark motor with twin invacom=== fixed 80 old black channel master on 19e with arm picking up 13e and 28.2 on a dm800(+smargo) in other room with 2 cards....:)
My Location
With the bosses Daughter
I,ve just received a very infomative email from Robert Berrow at MTD and he sent me the schematics for making 1 of these leads so if anyone would like it i will upload here,also rover themselves got back to me and sent me the latest software for my meter when i only asked them a power supply question lolz.

Weird thing is Robert Berrow has now gave me this info on the charger- it is as follows ..It’s an unusual mains adaptor as it is AC-AC 240-14Vac 1000mA 2.5mm plug.

These guys at mtd obviously know there stuff so wondering wtf charger i need as i realise it says 12 vac or 16 vdc on the side of the unit itself.

lesontour

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
strong
My Location
aust
hi guys
i cant access the rover site fully from work can anyone post a pick of the sdm2 so i can compare im in australia and the first thing they do when they import these things is change the name to make it hard to get firmware etc

tudorcl

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2m dish with smart lnb,
My Location
mallorca
hello everyone,this is my first post,

ive been using the sdm2 for a while now but have never updated the software

as i have not got the interface cable needed,

i would be grateful if anyone could post the schematic for the lead

many thanks

great site and many useful and informative contributers

lesontour

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
strong
My Location
aust
is there a web page were you can download a trial version of smart from rover. Ive tried but it keeps telling me about an error in italian

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Don't think there is a trial version, you should just need to register with Rover.