Roland Garros 2018 on Eutelsat 5west A

eurosport 4k will be use hd plus plat forma and
canal plus france
 

Attachments

  • 63366.webp
    63366.webp
    23 KB · Views: 23
Live broadcasts will run from 27 May to 10 June 2018 and will be available to viewers of the free satellite platform Fransat ( Eutelsat 5 West A , 5 ° W ) at 444th EPG. In Paris and the Île-de-France, as well as in Nantes and Toulouse, the Ultra HD channel will be available on the standard terrestrial antenna on the 81st or 82nd EPG in the DVB-T2 / HEVC.

Ultra HD / 4K Broadcast offers an unprecedented viewing experience with 4x higher quality than existing HD broadcasts and also with twice the number of frames per second.
 

Attachments

  • 145.webp
    145.webp
    52.5 KB · Views: 12
eurosport 4k will be use hd plus plat forma and
canal plus france
Eurosport 4K will also be available on Sky and Virgin for Roland Garros too.
 
Some more information on the Eutelsat 5w broadcast

Simulcast on both FRANSAT ULTRA HD DEMO and DEMO 3
4K HDR 3840x2160
French Dolby Digital Plus 3/2.1 although no commemtary just crowd noise
Channel shows Roland Garros even when its not shown on France 2-5
 
Eutelsat 5w
12732 V 29950



Encrypted in Viaccess, its free to view via Fransat card
I have a Fransat Cahors receiver and it does will not scan in the UHD channels, probably because it not 4K.
 
wasted 2 hours trying for this, this thread is misleading should come with a warning about the encryption.
The first few posts led to me believing I could view tennis in 4k
Many thanks TJExcalibur for finally putting me out of misery
 
Roland Garros Tennis on France-2 HD & France-4 HD Multi-Stream 11509 H 29500 is Free to Air with audio on the Edision Primo S2 :)
88cm dish gives me 86% Signal Strength 100% Signal Quality.
 
Last edited:
Roland Garros Tennis on France-2 HD & France-4 HD Multi-Stream 11509 H 29500 is Free to Air with audio on the Edision Primo S2 :)
88cm dish gives me 86% Signal Strength 100% Signal Quality.
I am unable to get any signal on that transponder on the GB UHD 4K
 
I am unable to get any signal on that transponder on the GB UHD 4K

You need a Multi-Stream satellite receiver like the SX-88+ or the one I use Edision Primo S2,

I am not familiar with the the GB UHD 4K ? can you give more details.
 
You need a Multi-Stream satellite receiver like the SX-88+ or the one I use Edision Primo S2,

I am not familiar with the the GB UHD 4K ? can you give more details.
I am not that familiar with it either so just going to try the VU Zero 4K to see if that works.
 
I am not that familiar with it either so just going to try the VU Zero 4K to see if that works.
I believed the VU Zero 4K was multi-stream but mine is not. Maybe its a driver issue.
 
19'2ºE Astra, UHD1 by ASTRA/HD+ broadcast the Eurosport 4K (It's the channel Eurosport360) programming in open/FTA.

Eurosport 4K open on the Astra 1L satellite with the Roland Garros, it's the channel Eurosport360.
Astra 1L 19.2ºE, TP35, 10995 H 22000 5/6 DVB-S2/8PSK HEVC

HD_30_5_2018_1.jpg (GMT+2)
HD_30_5_2018_1.webp
 
DSCN2671.webpDSCN2672.webp

88cm dish + Amiko A4K Combo

I did try this channel 2 days ago but it was encrypted.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top