Ronaldo wants to leave United

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
ok, i was a bit unsure about posting this, because this seems to be a touchy subject...

read the news first from the BBC (HERE)

OK so its now official, he wants to leave united, most of are not suprised at all.

but now the dust has settled on the England exit thing, i think Ronaldo has been hard done too... after all Rooney sent himself off by stamping on another players plums!!

United fans that had Ronaldos name on there shirt have been burning their shirts.... someone, has smashed all the windows on his home in manchester too

me from a personal point of view... (and this has nothing to do with the world cup) i think he doesnt play as well for United as he does for Portugal, i dont know if its a manager thing or whatever, but his fancy stepovers amount to nothing.

his style of play would be better suited in spain, italy or france.... what United need is another tough player to take the place of the recently departed Keane.... united have always played best with a tough tackler in the team (Hughes, Ince, Robson, Keane, Cantona)

so if united are sensible and get a decent amount for Ronaldo, maybe we can go and buy 1 or 2 better suited midfielders ;)

sensible replies please.... remarks like good hes a f'in tosser will be deleted

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
Dont think Fergie will let him go, at least not in the old days. Now with the Glaciers in charge who knows what might happen now. Is there any hard men left in the Priemiership exceptions J Terry. The least tip and there down on there back side. Getting fed up watching trickery in football every week, Time for the FA to use video evidence and get rid of the cheaters in the Priemiership now. Every team has then and time to erase them out with heafty bans of maybe 5 or so matches with continous divers the ban been doubled every time there caught out. Now would,nt I make a great Fa man.

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
i agree, we need to show these cheaters that its not worth it... sat watching there team mates on the sidelines for a week might make them take notice ;)

as for Ronaldo, if he does go, it better be for good money.... United have a bad habit of letting players go cheap!! if i was David Gill i would take advantage of the fact hes desperate to go and slap a 30m price tag on him at least...

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Let him go, he is a dud. He can step over his bags at the airport.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
john_graydon said:
Now with the Glaciers in charge who knows what might happen now.
Well I thought glaciers broke up and fell into the sea to become icebergs, I think the owners have a heritage of fitting glass into window frames John:-rofl2 Glaziers I do believe.

I do not know how long Ronaldo has to run on his contract but Fergie is bound to make him stick to it even if he has to spend that time playing for the reserves. He has probably not fallen out with UTD just with the moronic deadbeats that smashed the windows of his home.

dago

Reaction score
ok, who realy cares? if he goes or stays, I don't give a damm.

regards.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
Well I thought glaciers broke up and fell into the sea to become icebergs, I think the owners have a heritage of fitting glass into window frames John Glaziers I do believe.

Im a terrible speller Topper

Did they make there money out of Mints not the Polo the other ones ?

These ones & where they in cahoots with Foxes.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
john_graydon said:
Did they make there money out of Mints not the Polo the other ones ?
These ones & where they in cahoots with Foxes.

Quite possibly, I think if you look at their portfolio they have their fingers in just about every pie going

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Ronaldo?

Bye...:-wave

United, as you so rightly say, need a right hard-nut in midfield. Every team needs some steel at its heart, and United haven't got anyone now, though I suspect Neville is no shrinking violet on the training ground.

I also think the fact that Fergie is such a strong and 'hands-on' personality makes it dificult for any on-pitch enforcer to be able to express himself fully.

There have, of course been a couple of exceptions, but United need to bring someone in who's up to speed, and not a kid that Fergie can mould in his own image.

Ronaldo out. Vinnie Jones in.

kamaleon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
skystar2 pci skystar usb + porty lidl camping dish maybe one day i'll have a dreambox 500s...
My Location
str8 frum da wesside innit?
What does Ronaldo have to do with this? He's a winger, a striker, not a defender, and certainly not a midfield enforcer. He's definitely not the one to look up to replace Keeno...

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I think what they're saying is, they have enough forwards, so losing one won't be a problem, but would give them money for a midfield general.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Oh yes. A good swap if ever there was one. Fergie won't let him rot in the reserves, he'll cash in and go shopping, surely...

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Also, with Van Nistelroy possibly going to Germany, that will give them another option for a new forward and I guess that there will be a few good Italian players up for grabs in the next week or so.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Yes, an Italian fire sale maybe. Sounds this morning though that ManU are insisting that Ronny will stay...

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Man U are not going to make it look like they want to sell him, as that would lessen the price.

cologne

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB 500s
SamsungP-CI/Viaccess embedded
Irdeto CAM
SA D 9835/Powervu
My Location
Deutschland/Großbritannien
here, the news papers say may be Manchester swapping van nistelrooj for owen hargreaves from Bayern München.

THEPOTFISH

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TOPFIELD PVR 4000, REALITYCAM PH.1.1019,DragonCam pred 3.43,&Loader card,MR 1.17, MM>MR1.70, X-CAM xcrypto 1.40 MATRIX REVOLUTION 2.23, 2x Titaniumcard,TITAN,OPOScard1.03,en 1.05.CEREBRO, TITANCARD, fun 4,6,7,Knotcard I,MIIcard,Platinumcard,PENTAcard
My Location
NED.
MARK my WORD its going to be
REAL MADRID !!!! he's going to play

was setteld before the world cup :-rofl2

THEPOTFISH;)

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
If he wants to go, then sell him. My 12 year old son knows all his tricks, Sir Ferguson should go out and buy junior now while the price is still low (season tickets and signed Rooney shirt will probably do :D ). Plus, he would never want to leave as he, his brother, his dad and his mother are all United fans.

:-laugh