RTE Irish Television.

A

ardri66

Dear all, I was wondering if ther was a way to see RTE tv in Europe as I have heard that theIrish channel has been added to the sky platform. Could someone tell me if it is possible to get it on mainland Europe or is it confined to the British isles. Thanking you all in advance, ardri66.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I believe that the only way to get it is for your card to be registered in Ireland.

Rolf

w hole

Reaction score
My Location
uk
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 27-Apr-02 AT 05:10 PM (GMT)]And currently only in the ROI.

Although there is talk of extending some or all the channels to N.I. when certain rights issue have been sorted out.

I have read that TG3 was guaranteed to N.I. under the Good Friday agreement, but don't ask me for any details because I don't have them.

Regards

W.H........

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
W H, you're mixing your Aliases :)

Rolf