S Model X/ XX/ X2

raucousv

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky X2
My Location
ksa
Greetings to all!

I have encountered problem when updating the firmware of my X2 using ver. x_223, the power lost after it was updated 100%, i tried to power switch off and on again the receiver but it will display only the running green light for about 3 secs and power lost at all. I am regularly updating the firmware of X2 for more than a year and it was done succesfully, it was the first time i experienced the problem. Was it the problem of the firmware? or the reciever power circuit board? Kindly advise to solve the problem, or any idea/help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
raucousv

skypatch

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SKY
My Location
Ankara
raucousv said:
Greetings to all!

I have encountered problem when updating the firmware of my X2 using ver. x_223, the power lost after it was updated 100%, i tried to power switch off and on again the receiver but it will display only the running green light for about 3 secs and power lost at all. I am regularly updating the firmware of X2 for more than a year and it was done succesfully, it was the first time i experienced the problem. Was it the problem of the firmware? or the reciever power circuit board? Kindly advise to solve the problem, or any idea/help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
raucousv
dear
you should use New loader v1.8.4 & BOOT file . then upgrade your receivers by Boot.stb & X_224 . when saw 4 green line on your receiver then press connect (IMMEDIATELY) . all files (new loader - patch - boot ) availaible in w*w.skypatch.net

raucousv

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky X2
My Location
ksa
skypatch said:
dear
you should use New loader v1.8.4 & BOOT file . then upgrade your receivers by Boot.stb & X_224 . when saw 4 green line on your receiver then press connect (IMMEDIATELY) . all files (new loader - patch - boot ) availaible in w*w.skypatch.net

Thank you very much for the quick response, i'll try this when i reach home.

raucousv

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky X2
My Location
ksa
raucousv said:
Thank you very much for the quick response, i'll try this when i reach home.

It works! Thanks again skypatch.

slugworth

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
gsky v7
My Location
New England
Is there a newer boot file than 140 on that site?
How do they convert the boot.bin to boot.stb format?

alkiki

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skyx (the best)
Mediacom 930 i
My Location
Not so far
Hello,
I've been using 224 Firm*ware in my receiv*er Skyx but it worked 1 day only. When I read message of our friend it looks working longer??
Should I follow the same prodcedure than for X2, enter a sky boot?
I've never did it.
Thanks for your usual help

alkiki

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skyx (the best)
Mediacom 930 i
My Location
Not so far
Hi,
How to helped?
What procedure should we follow?

Thanks

boot_sectorz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky X2, Beausat 2004 FTA Plus, Echostar LT-730, twinhan Vision Plus DVB Card. 90cm Nokia Dish, 1.8m Also Manhattan 9650 Analogue
My Location
Earth......... I hope!
h**p://www.crosat.org/aploud/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=STRONG RECEIVERS has updates for Most Strong receivers and Sky X. You will find all you need here.
But I think free membership is a must for most downloads, unless those on the front page.

flex

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
computer
My Location
iraq
hi i need patch for skyx 2 with cam please to open tps and other

slugworth

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
gsky v7
My Location
New England
X240p is the last version I know of,but 1 person claimed he couldn't load it to his receiver.

boot_sectorz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky X2, Beausat 2004 FTA Plus, Echostar LT-730, twinhan Vision Plus DVB Card. 90cm Nokia Dish, 1.8m Also Manhattan 9650 Analogue
My Location
Earth......... I hope!
The links still working hence no updates. Kindly let me know if theres anything not working so we find a way to help.

umaree67

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
Nigeria
Try Auto Scan from the menu and make sure you select the Desire SATELLITE. Before you start scanning.

umaree67

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
Nigeria
Try Auto Scan from the menu and make sure you select the Desire SATELLITE. Before you start scanning. try to see and make sure :-

- Your Dish is well align ( is luck to the satellite)
- Your Coaxial cable is properly terminated with F-connector and also connected to your Dish.
If Not
- Try no connect the cable from your satellite receiver and went to the other end for your Dish, Used DC Voltage Meter To test wether there is 14-15 voltages running on the line, if you dont have meter try to Test with your on mouse the voltage will not affect you.

see u gain

umaree67

arty8001

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky x2
My Location
france
bonjour
ou peut on trouver un nouveau firm pour le sky x2
merci d'avance
@+