s_x and Smoking.

spiney

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace 2200 Sky digibox with ftv card, Comag SL65 FTA sat receiver, 40cm Sky minidish, Setpal terrestrial receiver (for free uk tv only!).
My Location
Midlands
With cigarettes now getting progressively banned - smoking is now almost illegal in parts of USA - what can people now do instead after - you know - "doing it" ?

(Whether in real life, or in films!).

My suggestion is, the exhausted postcoital couple should each have a huge mug of steaming hot cocoa, whilst playing a quick game of Scrabble together. Then, they can both turn over and have a good long sleep.

Any other suggestions?

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
I smoke, but the thought of having a fag after a bit of rumpy makes me feel sick: much like having a fag between 'courses' (not intercourses:D ) makes me gip too. Can't bide people who smoke near food (or over it as I remember my mother doing when she was cooking).'O'-red

This is just me, but, I usually feel like I want to have a shower after s_x :eek:

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Banned in pubs and restaurants in Scotland (England soon)

Can only say it's fantastic, coming home not smelling of smoke and eating without puffers, who have finished, blowing smoke while you're eating.

As a non-smoker I'm lovin' it!

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
_http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/glasgow_and_west/5290278.stm

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Gosh
I've just realised it wasn't just smoking I gave up 2 1/2 years ago :rolleyes: O-Ha

Have to admit there is nothing worse than an ex smoker, I hate going into a smelly pubs, clubs or restaurants now and yet I still very ocassionally have cravings for a rollup. I suppose after 31 years of smoking my gene structure has resequenced itself to accomodate the nicotine:-bash

PoloMint

Super Minty Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1200cc with 100,000,000,000 neurons and 100,000,000,000,000 connections
My Location
Fife, Scotland
BarMoo said:
…This is just me, but, I usually feel like I want to have a shower after s_x :eek: .

I bet a Freudian shrink would have a thing or two to say about that :-rofl2 (and I wouldn't believe a word of it O-no )

Topper said:
…I still very ocassionally have cravings for a rollup. I suppose after 31 years of smoking...

Yea, I don't like to be the bearer of bad news, but your brain will probably never return to what it was like before you got sensitised to nicotine and associated cues (the sight of an ash tray, smell of second hand smoke etc) But it will get easier with time... :)

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
PoloMint said:
I bet a Freudian shrink would have a thing or two to say about that :-rofl2 (and I wouldn't believe a word of it O-no )

Lets just say I knew what I was typing.:p

spiney

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace 2200 Sky digibox with ftv card, Comag SL65 FTA sat receiver, 40cm Sky minidish, Setpal terrestrial receiver (for free uk tv only!).
My Location
Midlands
"oh, darling, I've just spilled cocoa on the duvet, it'll never wash out ...."

"never mind dear, that's better than setting fire to it".

"oh look, I can see a triple word score".

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
best things to do after s_x..... start again :D or go home to the wife

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
RedDevil_UK said:
best things to do after s_x..... start again :D or go home to the wife

Good point... :-rofl2

I'm a bit of a "white sheep" in my family, everyone else smokes, but I don't, but I still have to put up with 2nd hand smoke, bleugh....

driftwood

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
got a 2.8 GHz pc, 2 gigs of RAM, 260 GB of hd space
My Location
UK
gameboy said:
Banned in pubs and restaurants in Scotland (England soon)

Just where *DO* you people have s_x? :-doh2