southafrika

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dell Inspiron 8100
My Location
London, England
Hi All
:-doh!
I'm in need of your help, I'm trying to watch SABC and ETv I'm based in London. I'm a newbie to all this so I'm looking for all the help I can.

Thanking you in advance

R

Rd100

I can get these fine useing a 1.2m dish here in south wales, but you will need a clear view to receive the signal from pas 68.5 east
southafrika said:
Hi All
:-doh!
I'm in need of your help, I'm trying to watch SABC and ETv I'm based in London. I'm a newbie to all this so I'm looking for all the help I can.

Thanking you in advance

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
ASre you still getting them Rd100? - sabc are reported to have jumped ship to PAS7 in the last couple of days

R

Rd100

i aint watched them in a few days, You are right etv is still there but sabc 1,2,3 are just black screens and on the epg there is just a message saying please look at the channel guide,

Analoguesat said:
ASre you still getting them Rd100? - sabc are reported to have jumped ship to PAS7 in the last couple of days

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Looks like it, but as Lyngsat hasnt caught up yet its hard to say...

flipmore

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ASTRA 2A
My Location
uk
yo yo wassup guys..i was just wondering is it possible to watch SABC on skydigital..holla back

falasha

Falasha
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.8m Prime focus fixed dish (Intel 906 C, NSS12 Ku), 90cms offset dish (Atlantic Bird 2) with Humax IR1020HD receiver.
My Location
Nairobi, Kenya.
Hi,

SABC 1,2,3 are on Intelsat 902 62.0E Cband. Only Etv has remained on Intelsat 7,10 68.5E Ku-band. We can receive them here in East Africa.