samsung sft-7200m

W

w_kordofani

hey guys , i have samsung sft-7200m , no it lost its software doesn't even power on , when u plug it in only one green light unove the remote word is there ! any one knows how to reset ? or any other idea ? don't think software will work from computer since it doesn't go on to receive , is there any hard reset code ????
p

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Presumably there is nobody who has experience with this receiver to be able to assist you. A Google search revealed
h**p://sat-receiver-world.com/pd728072147.htm?categoryId=325
The information given on this site re your receiver indicates it can be flash upgraded. I therefore suggest you attempt that. Or is that you were doing when the problem occurred? If so then it is possibly waiting for a flash upgrade as many receivers have to be powered down and then on again to flash them. I may or may not be being helpful but a bit more explanation by yourself as to the circumstances may prompt someone who has met that type of situation before.