Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500
strong 4375
pace digi box
triax 1.1, triax 88cm
My Location
UK.
i have got a fortec star 1.6mtr if anyone wants one , the reason why i am getting rid of it is allterations to the flat where i live, hartlepool n.east

G

johnwilliam1 said:
i have got a fortec star 1.6mtr if anyone wants one , the reason why i am getting rid of it is allterations to the flat where i live, hartlepool n.east

How much do you want for it?

johnwilliam1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500
strong 4375
pace digi box
triax 1.1, triax 88cm
My Location
UK.
nothing at all, its just that i will never use it again, its been in the storage cupboard for about one and a half years and i will give it to anyone who wants it, i have had nilesat verticals on it from hartlepool, probably or should i say it will be better for anyone further down south. One of the problems up here where i am at is the wind and also one neighbour. thats the score.

batistawhc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, Sky HD Multi, Dreambox DM800, Technomate HD6800. Motorised Fracarro Penta 85, Moteck SG2100 Motor. Freeview. Windows Vista and Windows 7 dual boot
My Location
Edinburgh
johnwilliam1 said:
nothing at all, its just that i will never use it again, its been in the storage cupboard for about one and a half years and i will give it to anyone who wants it, i have had nilesat verticals on it from hartlepool, probably or should i say it will be better for anyone further down south. One of the problems up here where i am at is the wind and also one neighbour. thats the score.

Do you still have it? I was going to PM you but i cant find out where as its not activated in my account for some reason. Is it just the dish or does it come with the arm, lnb etc...

johnwilliam1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500
strong 4375
pace digi box
triax 1.1, triax 88cm
My Location
UK.
yes i have still got it,
the council workmen will be coming round somtime injanuary to do alterations to my flat thats why its going to anyone who wants it. Its got two rods either side of the dish and also one square rod that comes from the bottom and they all Jion up at the end with the lnb holder. i had it painted matt green to match the grass in the back garden and thats ok it does not affect the signal, sorry no lnb.

satellites08

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Arabsat - 26 east
1.1m dish
My Location
London
hey, i would be interested in your dish if you still have it.
Also, do you live in london?

thanx in advance

G

satellites08 said:
hey, i would be interested in your dish if you still have it.
Also, do you live in london?

thanx in advance

His OP says Hartlepool (Three hours by Train!)

shane77

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Virgin/VU+/AzBoxMe/TM5400 and many more odds and sods
My Location
notts uk
Any pics please

satellites08

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Arabsat - 26 east
1.1m dish
My Location
London
johnwilliam1 said:
yes i have still got it,
the council workmen will be coming round somtime injanuary to do alterations to my flat thats why its going to anyone who wants it. Its got two rods either side of the dish and also one square rod that comes from the bottom and they all Jion up at the end with the lnb holder. i had it painted matt green to match the grass in the back garden and thats ok it does not affect the signal, sorry no lnb.

Would you mind transporting it to london, I am ready to pay for the transport fees.