SatDrive alternatives?

annwe717

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I re-built my PC last week and reinstalled WIN98SE for starters and reloaded all the usual drivers. Everything worked. Sort of.
I couldn't understand why the SatDrive would connect via my B2C2 card but nothing would download. It was only when I decided to look at the e-mail pile of s..t that I noticed something from SatDrive!
Ta very much, but we've sold the Co. to another bunch, effective 2 days ago and if you want any more, it will have to be through EuroSkyNet BV.

........"The new company “EuroSkyNet B.V.” will enable customers to more-fully exploit the opportunities for ‘rich-content’ downloads as well as the existing Internet services with the unique priority bandwidth management features. This reflects the increasing maturity of the market for basic broadband services and the economic limitations of wired ADSL for mass-market distribution of high-quality material."

Euorobull ................and a 30% increse in costs for the same level of service.

My original sysstem worked ok on WIN98SE, but this Euro crowd specify XP or WIN2000.
Now I don't want XP. It sucks.
Does anybody out there know of another satellite internet company/system that works similar to the old SatDrive

Thanks

lean_moha

Reaction score
Sorry if this is useless to you but you could try europeonline. They operate on Eutel W4 I think. I was going to go with them at one point (very cheap @ 9.99euros/month for connection alone if you already have a dish and DVB-s card) but then opted for an AOL ADSL upgrade offer instaed.