Satellite Receiver Signal App on Android Mobile

Hello
I have downloaded it 3 times before on my computer but something else gets downloaded. I will download this too and will it work on Infinix mobile or not because I don't have a Samsung mobile.
 
Hi
Every time I download, this keeps downloading. see this
 

Attachments

  • Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    231.3 KB · Views: 29
does someone can gives me a small routine or software (for windows) to get these values (SNR AGC) from enigma receiver ??
 
Hi
I don't think anyone will have it.
 
Hello
I have downloaded it 3 times before on my computer but something else gets downloaded. I will download this too and will it work on Infinix mobile or not because I don't have a Samsung mobile.
Signal Meter apk from apkure, tested a download, all well.
The file opening in notepad, missing the .apk extension for some strange reason.
Add .apk at the end of the filename, save. Then transfer it to your phone and install it.

Have used it on many different androids through many years (but only got experience with VU+ receivers).
PS, in case of any doubts, works only on a sat receiver running Enigma, phone needs to be within decent wifi coverage. Sat receiver with built in wifi, or alt. connected to router using cable.
 

Attachments

  • sm.webp
    sm.webp
    8.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Back
Top