Advice Needed Satlink WS-6922 or WS-6951

Copecchia

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Multi-LNB (Astra 28.2 - Hotbird 13E) + Generic Dual Tuner, 10000 Channels HD Sat Decoder
Self Built Phenom II (Quad 3.1Ghz CPU) 8GB RAM, 256GB Kingston SDD, Radeon HD7450 1GB
My Location
South-West London
Hi
Has anyone had any exposure to any of the two sat meters in subject? Are these reliable?
Thanks

dominiccovell

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Various Technomate and Starsat
My Location
Yorkshire, England
Hi, I just bought WS-6951. I was looking for information about upgrades but nothing anywhere! Did you have any luck???

dominic

Copecchia

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Multi-LNB (Astra 28.2 - Hotbird 13E) + Generic Dual Tuner, 10000 Channels HD Sat Decoder
Self Built Phenom II (Quad 3.1Ghz CPU) 8GB RAM, 256GB Kingston SDD, Radeon HD7450 1GB
My Location
South-West London
Hi, I just bought WS-6951. I was looking for information about upgrades but nothing anywhere! Did you have any luck???

dominic
Nothing found since then, for upgrading it seem that the link to the software cd is broken on their website, probably best making an inquiry through their support page.
I have not bought one yet as I managed to point my all 3 LNB's on minidish without the need of one but I am still interested in getting one sooner or later.
Let us know your thoughts on this when you have sometime.
Thank you
:rolleyes:

dominiccovell

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Various Technomate and Starsat
My Location
Yorkshire, England
Hi, No luck at all. Several retailers have links to the user manual and cd but none of them work. I mailed a couple of retailers weeks ago but have had no reply.
In my opinion it is very bad customer service and had I done my homework I would not have invested in this machine.
The machine itself is handy sized for working up a ladder...it gives good quality picture and sound. Pity about the support...or lack of it!