Say "hey!" to the Dragon's Den!!

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
I love it...LOL...so many crap products and business ideas shot down in flames. :D

And they deserve it! :D Usually I find it a tad embarrassing to see people publicly humilated, but some of these guys are crazy.

Not the panel, the demonstrators. :D

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
it is strangely funny, some of those 'inventors' deserve the grief they get!

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
Where I live Salty, it's a small village, yet some people start shops you just know are gonna fold. More money than sense, unless they've re-mortgaged their houses, or received a direct loan from a bank, etc.

I don't wish to dis any people out there wanting to make a coin, but let's face it, unless you have a good product, something to sell which is unique, or even at a bargain price, and you're in the heart of a city, you're barking mad.

Like I say, I don't wanna bad-mouth entrepheners, but some of the shops round my place that have started and folded are embarrassing. A few miles from me, there's a new shop called Arty Farty started. It's slogan is, "MEAT AND BUY ART". Basically it's lamps, curtains and stuff, made of discarded cattle's dead bodies, what the abatoir doesn't want.

Another is a KILT SHOP...a shop selling second-hand VIDEOS, like Mary Poppins (Lord, help us) and The Blue Lamp. In one week I heard the guy made just £2.37, and that wasn't profit, just the takings.

People need to understand the future is the Internet. Such as sims...why the heck should I pay for someone's business council tax, rates, shop fees, etc, all loaded onto the cost of a new sim card, when I can buy them NEW online for £2 each. And I can, and I do. :D

I buy most of my stuff online, including shoes and clothes. I find the best bargain and order - I've never been disappointed.