Schumacher begins preparing for F1 return

The Feedster

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hot from F1.com

Michael Schumacher has begun readying himself for his expected return to Formula One racing at next month's European Grand Prix. Assuming Ferrari are happy with his fitness levels, Schumacher will replace the injured Felipe Massa at the Valencia race.The seven-time world champion travelled to Ferrari's Maranello headquarters in Italy on Thursday to familiarize himself with the functionality of the F60'steering wheel, using the team's static simulator, and to discuss his race preparations with engineers...

More...

LAURO2008

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
* Clarke Tech 5000 HD Combo Plus * Gibertini 104 cm * Invacom TNH-031 0.3dB * Diablo 2 + CAS 3 plus * motor GT SAT - DM15AT * 53°E - 58°W in USALS * Full HD LG Scarlet 42lg7000 * Western Digital HD TV Player Live *
My Location
NL+IT
He is back...:):):)

Attachments

• Grampa Schumy.gif
    Grampa Schumy.gif
    158 KB · Views: 20

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Some tongue in cheek comments here:

_http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1948&Itemid=26

Crisbe

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Currently, Nokia 1800S with satscan, analogue receiver, Nokia 9800S, D box with DVB2000, 90cm solid offset dish, Panasonic tv with inbuilt freesat. Sky + HD (for the wife, mostly!)
My Location
South Coast, Hampshire
Magic,
Now we have Hamilton in what looks to be an increasingly good car and Schumi back in a Ferrari. Can't wait to see them go head to head in reasonably matched cars, especially if the next grand prix is a wet race, because both of them excel in the wet. Should make for some interesting racing.