Screen cleaning utility

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
I received this e mail from a friend and decided to post it here. The link contains some slight nudity, so if you are 13 year old bloke or younger - go for it O-Ha

"No its not that bad, just funny, but may offend females.

Here is a great way to clean a computer screen. As with an aquarium, you have to clean the inside of your computer screen. For an aquarium you can obtain various devices to undertake this task, for example a magnet with felt or sponge attached. For the inside of the computer screen this is more difficult. However, a clever manufacturer has created the perfect tool: click on the link below and move your cursor...

Make sure it is all very clean!!"

http://mirrored.flabber.nl/boob.cursor/ciagnijcycka.swf

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, I think I'll get it as wallpaper. :)

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
Excellent!

But don't you think some people have too much time on their hands to be able code things like this?

PaulR

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Well maybe, but I am encouraging them to keep on going!!!