Seca 2 Titanium File now out

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Channel Hopper said:
Besides it could all go pear shaped in a couple of weeks anyway

Feeling smug :cool:

EDW

Reaction score
In case you were wondering what happened, you were warned though.

The emulation of the S*ca2 system uses the following instruments:

- Hash Table Bx Algorithm SuperEncription
- RSA *** and exponent to decrypt ECM table 1001
- Operative *** 0D (March)

First of all you have to know that we have 3 hash tables in our S*ca2 cards. We have 9x, Bx and Fx table.

The Bx and the Fx tables are allocated in the eeprom of the card that was dumped maybe using an unlooper or a glitcher. The 9x tables are allocated in the rom, and there's no word of a dump of the S*ca2 rom over the Net.

The eeprom dump is not of public domain anyway but someone with commercial interests used that to produce some pirate cards called Titanium and KnotCard earlier this year, wich files are not on the public domain as these cards are sold by people who lives this not as a hobby but as a work!

I think that the Bx tables used in the emu that YOU have on your cams (I've only an extremely normal GoldBox decoder ), have been dumped down from one these pirate cards or maybe someone had the files used to build the titanium cards and similar cards and he decompiled them.

The nice fact is that these tables are now in the public circuit, you can find them in the "Scam" binary file of the 5 mega img file for DreamBox. The sad fact is that if S_K_Y wants (and why shouldn't it want it?), it can switch all the ECM and EMM to a different table. It can use Fx tables at the beginning, just to give a black screen to all the emu people but soon or later also the Fx tables will faced up the sceenes. Definitevely S_K_Y could switch all to 9x hash table then and it will grant it the stronger smack down for anyone interested in emu or pirate solutions.

hellpic

Reaction score
My Location
Home
This morning Sky It-ly was working, but now only channels from astra 19'....
Any idea why???!! I tried all different updates -- the same

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
It is the providers fighting back Hellpic, no more than should be expected.

hellpic

Reaction score
My Location
Home
Tnx, Rolfw for reply... So it's not only me who get only 19'... I thought something wrong with my titcard after all this tests