seca file for autoupdating ASTRO TV

lsl

Reaction score
i saw at the other site that some one modified astro dish equip with c-band LNB

thevar

Reaction score
Can anyone help me in setting up Maxplus reciever using astro dish to recieve C band channels. Now I can recieve KU band Thaicom 3 using universal LNB but the Cband has got some FTV channels which I cant recieve.I have changed the frequency to 5.150 but no signals.Can anyone advise.Bye

thevar

Reaction score
lsl said:
Can you furnish me some more details. Thanks!

Dogol

Reaction score
Hi..
Astro and Seca2 again.. Where to find the firmware for Maxplus 9300 receiver?.. Anyone pls..

thevar

Reaction score
Dogol said:
Hi..
Astro and S*ca2 again.. Where to find the firmware for Maxplus 9300 receiver?.. Anyone pls..
Hi, where are you from?

Dogol

Reaction score
I'm form Sarawak, East Malaysia.. and you Thevar?
Have u read satthai, I found that someone already have the latest firmware for maxplus. Is it really happen?

Dogol

Reaction score
Thevar, are u using your ordinary assthrow lnb for watcing c band? I think it is impossible because your lnb are only ku band! U need to buy c band lnb first.. and try it with big horn.. go to ikuwara homepage in geocities!

thevar

Reaction score
Dogol said:
I'm form Sarawak, East Malaysia.. and you Thevar?
Have u read satthai, I found that someone already have the latest firmware for maxplus. Is it really happen?
Hi, I am from KL,I am not sure of this but surely the maxplus manufacturer would have adviced the suppliers if there is any upgrade.

thevar

Reaction score
Dogol said:
Thevar, are u using your ordinary assthrow lnb for watcing c band? I think it is impossible because your lnb are only ku band! U need to buy c band lnb first.. and try it with big horn.. go to ikuwara homepage in geocities!
Hi dogol, you must be using a bigger dish!east Malaysia is ok.
What do you mean big horn? is it the LNB? or the bigger dish.I tried its not working with astro stuffs.How do I get this big horn? I tried satthai no reply.
Any help from your contacts?Regards.

thevar

Reaction score
lsl said:
Hi lsl, can you provide some details of the site !Thanks.

lsl

Reaction score
thevar said:
Hi lsl, can you provide some details of the site !Thanks.

sorry thevar! i downloaded it last month & i forgot what is the site but if u want i can send u the pic.
what is ur e-mail

linuts

Reaction score
Wilee308 said:
@-> Linuts

If you have a 4, 5 or 6 ft motorise disk you can turn Asiasat3 there is lot of good channel..if you have only Ass Throw disk ther isn't much choice just turn your disk alittle down to get St1
i've got a few of Asiasat3 channel but .. some of them needs keys .. u happen to have those keys? thx in advance... btw .. i've got the 6ft dish one...

Dogol

Reaction score
thevar, go to yahoo massanger and write to ikuwara , maybe he can help u..

thevar

Reaction score
Dogol said:
thevar, go to yahoo massanger and write to ikuwara , maybe he can help u..
dogol,are you invovled in satthai forum, about maxplus, being able to watch astro channels by 'tolak' do you believe it. Your name was posted!bye!

Dr. Jekyll

Reaction score
thevar said:
hi maxplus users,log on to this site any help pls share with others www.geocities.com/yurihdt, anyone has got infor on maxplus pls share with others, can we contact the manufacturer in korea to advise us !thanks and bye!

I can't get my PC to connect to my MaxPlus receiver. I'm using WinXP Pro SP2. I have enable all the serial ports in the BIOS. Could there be something wrong with my cable? Are all 9 pin female to 9 pin female cable standard or do I have to modify it? Do I have to enable something in the Control Panel to enable communications between my PC and receiver? Pls help. )(-red

Wilee308

Reaction score
You net a Standard RS 232 Cable..Female to female and the wire connection should be as below :-

Wilee308

Reaction score
Sorry Wrong Attachment..This Should Work on Your Maxplus Decoder.

SORRY