Server Slowdown Caption Competition

BarMoo

BarMoo

Post Meister
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
Its not meant as a dig, or a poke - just a bit of fun.

If you can trump my lame attempt at humour - post it here.

Have Fun.

Attachments

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, very good Mark, can't remember having those photos taken though. :-lmao

J

Jeff_19341

Very good Bar Moo, I especially liked the reference and picture of analoguesat. I thought the he/she was named Anna L Ogsack:-doh! .

AS far as the humour is concerned
I am of the opinion that "the management" have done a Blair and sold out to "Johnnie Foreigner" and the board should be re-named Satellites.co.EU. :-rofl2

BarMoo

BarMoo

Post Meister
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
Jeff_19341 said:
I am of the opinion that "the management" have done a Blair and sold out to "Johnnie Foreigner" and the board should be re-named Satellites.co.EU. :-rofl2
I suppose someone had to mention it:-doh! , but, me thinks its a discusion for another thread.

Besides, I believe rolf has already registered satellites.eu. If he hasn't - someone has (there's no WHOIS info available at the moment) :eek:

Try to keep your posts pop+dig free: its a humourous take on events, not an affront to the Admin team:D

BarMoo

BarMoo

Post Meister
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
What might be more interesting - is working out what the pics really depict, LOL.

Mark.

Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
:eek: That 5th pic must be me in my dedicated to work guise :D :-rofl2