Setting up two receivers

allan238

Reaction score
My Location
west of england
Hi! Have motorised dual LNB system with Echostar 3000. I also have aquired a Panasonic DSB30 with card for BBC,ITV etc. MY question. Which is the best method to connect both receivers via the Video recorder? Also would there be any problems linking the sky box to a motorised system? I really am too old for all this, but with your help I'm sure I'll manage. Thank You.
Allan.

allan238

Reaction score
My Location
west of england
Sorry for the post, put it down to the onset of senility.
Applied a little common logic and rightly or wrongly it worked.
I ask myself what was so important in receiving digital ITV, BBC etc?
Still, if I want to subscribe one day......!
Thanks anyway.
Allan.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
That's what I like to see Allan, members answering their own posts :)

Rolf

allan238

Reaction score
My Location
west of england
I am actually blushing for having asked a silly question in the first place. How often do we say read the posts? With all that I have achieved through this and other groups I can't for the life of me understand how the simplest of tasks had me going around in circles for a while. Seventyish and still learning.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I think that's what i like most about this hobby Allan, its not watching satellite TV, more the constantly changing equipment and systems. So the learning is ongoing, even for the experienced user.

Rolf