shareware forum

richard.willacy

Reaction score
some time ago i joind this shareware forum and downloaded this mpeg file and it took all night to do one file but i have lost the forum name and cant remember the name of the website so can any one tell me of a good shareware site and whats it all about when you join one of these sites i
know that you have to share your files with others you cant just take you must give as well and is it good to join these sites or bad and whats the
pit falls of such sites thanks richard:confused

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Some share files that they don't have the copyright for - beware...

What files are you looking for?

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
...and beware of trojans/viriuses/diallers etc.

newbie290

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
standard sky set up,astra etc single lnb, panasonic digibox 830
My Location
cumbria uk
i use lime wire as a "shareware" file sharing site, (i use the paid version)
this allows me to recive and send files over the internet and you can pick up absolutly anything out there, However you really need to be clued up on your security to prevent virus, trojans etc being installed on to your system, i have used this for 2 years now and i will admit it has caught me out a couple of time due to My stupid mistake of not cheking a file before i opened it.
My advise.. stay clear if you dont understand the dangers.
go to www.download.com for "free" trial and shareware "clean" programes.
if your after the more "ahem" dubious stuff...your on your own good luck and back up.